WEEK OF FEBRUARY 28TH
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) S. 321 – ‘Six Triple Eight’ Congressional Gold Medal Act (Sponsored by Sen. Jerry Moran / Financial Services Committee)
2) S. 3706 – To provide for the application of certain provisions of the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of 2000 for fiscal year 2021 (Sponsored by Sen. Mike Crapo / Agriculture Committee)
3) S. 854 – Methamphetamine Response Act of 2021 (Sponsored by Sen. Dianne Feinstein / Energy and Commerce Committee)
4) S. 1543 – STANDUP Act of 2021 (Sponsored by Sen. Margaret Wood Hassan / Energy and Commerce Committee)
5) S. 1662 – Supporting the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health and the Reagan-Udall Foundation for the Food and Drug Administration Act (Sponsored by Sen. Ben Ray Lujan / Energy and Commerce Committee)
6) H.R. 2116 – CROWN Act of 2022, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman / Judiciary Committee)
7) H.R. 55 – Emmett Till Antilynching Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Bobby Rush / Judiciary Committee)
8) H.R. 2142 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 170 Manhattan Avenue in Buffalo, New York, as the “Indiana Hunt-Martin Post Office Building” (Sponsored by Rep. Brian Higgins / Oversight and Reform Committee)
TUESDAY, MARCH 1ST AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 3967 – Honoring our PACT Act of 2021 (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Mark Takano / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible
Committee activity for the week of February 28 can be found here.